Poll

Which reschedule day would be best for you?

Sat, May 25th
0 (0%)
Sun, May 26th
1 (16.7%)
Mon, May 27th
1 (16.7%)
Sun, June 2nd
0 (0%)
Sat, June 8th
2 (33.3%)
Sun, June 9th
1 (16.7%)
Sat, June 15th
0 (0%)
Sun, June 16th
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 06, 2013, 12:19:53 PM

Author Topic: Beltane Stream Cleanup Reschedule  (Read 6712 times)

Keyye

Beltane Stream Cleanup Reschedule
« on: May 22, 2013, 12:19:53 PM »
Hallo anyone interested in a stream cleanup, and particularly anyone interested in the Beltane Stream Cleanup. Our intention is to volunteer for several hours to clean up the stream along Weber's Farm in Parkville, MD. It is about 5 miles north up Harford Rd from the Grove.

We had a rain delay on May 20th, so now comes the fun part of rescheduling. Please vote for a day (you can also change your vote). If you have a write-in vote or a list of several days, please put in a comment below.

Also also, if there is an overwhelming desire for a weekday stream cleanup day, I'll see what I can do. There's a lot of hoops I have to jump through. I can't take a Friday off until June 28th, but there's a small chance I could take off a random weekday with enough notice.

Thanks!

lindowyn

Re: Beltane Stream Cleanup Reschedule
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 08:18:06 PM »
Sunday June 9th we will be welcoming a guest speaker, Monika "Lonely Coyote" to lead her workshop: "Boundary Issues: Recognizing the Difference between Spiritual Experience and Mental Illness"

It will run from 1 to 4 pm. We could still do a cleanup that day if it started at five.

TheArcher777

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »
Remember that the next Dedicant's meeting and Midsummer journey is June 2nd!

Keyye

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 10:57:06 AM »
OK, so the winner with 2 votes is SATURDAY JUNE 8TH!

We are going to start at 10 am, meeting at the lower parking lot at Weber's Farm. We will provide carts, trash bags, latex gloves etc, but I do recommend that you bring your own work gloves and close-toed shoes.

Directions to Weber's Farm are posted on their website: http://www.weberscidermillfarm.com/webers-farm-directions.htm

But if you get lost or have other questions, you can call me at 410-925-8666.

Offline carynml

• Senior Druid Emeritus and Priest
  • Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »
Unpinning
-Caryn-