Author Topic: Ostara Newsletter is up!  (Read 4684 times)

Offline Crystal

• Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
  • Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
Ostara Newsletter is up!
« on: March 17, 2010, 07:03:37 AM »
CedarLight Grove has published its Ostara Newsletter for viewing.  This edition is open to all guests as well as CedarLight members, and will be distributed to local shops as well as copies available at CedarLight Grove.

Please take a moment to read some great pieces on ritual etiquette, debt vs. tithing, and druidry.

http://www.cedarlightgrove.org/guests/2010-Ostara.pdf

We are always looking for submissions for our next newsletter, so if you have something you'd like to contribute, don't hesitate to email it to newsletter@cedarlightgrove.org.  You will get a confirmation email for all works received.
- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
Re: Ostara Newsletter is up!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »
Wayne I will need another packet of that paper you brought by the Beltane issue :D
- Crystal

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

Wayne

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 06:31:51 PM »
Wayne I will need another packet of that paper you brought by the Beltane issue :D

I'll bring it on Saturday.

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 08:17:29 AM »
We are still looking for submissions for our Beltane newsletter.  Please submit any recipes, Beltane lore, or anything at all to newsletter@cedarlightgrove.org
- Crystal