Author Topic: Dedicant Meetings  (Read 3975 times)

Offline Crystal

• Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
  • Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
Dedicant Meetings
« on: September 10, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »
Some folks have shown great interest lately in starting up dedicant meetings again.  Is this something people would like me to add to the schedule once a month?  Maybe to coincide with ritual planning meetings?
- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

Offline carynml

• Senior Druid Emeritus and Priest
  • Witan
  • Druid
Re: Dedicant Meetings
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »
I think its a great idea! 
-Caryn-

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
Re: Dedicant Meetings
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »
Looks like several people are interested, so if we get time this Sunday maybe we can start talkin :)

Also look for the newsletter to be sent out tonight!  Thanks to the new newsletter crew for working so diligently to get it together.
- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown