Author Topic: Upcoming Events for August and September  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Crystal

• Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
  • Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
Upcoming Events for August and September
« on: August 09, 2009, 06:52:44 AM »
August 14: Online Witan Meeting
August 16: RoC and Grove Work Day - Come help us clean up around the Grove!
August 20-23: Some folks will be attending Summerlands or Rhythm Fest
August 23: RoC and Mabon Planning
August 29: Memorial for Kay Donaldson
August 30: RoC and Workshop on Chinese Herbal Health by Liz
Sept 6: RoC and Workshop on the Second Harvest Season by Caryn
Sept 13: RoC and Final Mabon Planning
Sept 19: Mabon
Sept 20: RoC and High Rite Clean-up, Omen Discussion, Potential Samhain planning
Sept 25: Online Witan Meeting
Sept 27: RoC and Workshop on Virtues by Wayne

So we are filled up until October, but don't let that stop you from filling up October's schedule with workshops :D

Wayne let me know if that date works for you for your workshop.  I picked that day because Liz was only available on her day, and Caryn's should be before Mabon because of its topic.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:41:41 AM by Crystal »
- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

Wayne

Re: Upcoming Events for August and September
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 07:04:43 AM »
That date is good for me.  Thanks.

Wayne

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 06:32:13 PM »
Since a lot of work was done today, next weekend is just going to be a music jam and drum circle after WWTOO.  We need some fun, right? :D
- Crystal

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

Pagandenma

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 08:11:43 PM »
Crystal is Kay's memorial the 29th or the 30th?  It says one  thing here and another on the front page.

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »
29th my bad :x
- Crystal

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 10:27:58 PM »
Remember, tomorrow is just going to be a day of fun and music and drumming.  Bring your instruments and lets just go wild :)

For those that want to pull out a paint brush or lawnmower, that is welcomed too.
- Crystal