Author Topic: Grove Work Day August 16th  (Read 3775 times)

Offline Crystal

• Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
  • Web Goddess
  • Druid
  • Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
    • My Personal Blog
Grove Work Day August 16th
« on: June 14, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »
I'd like to hold a community work day at the Grove on August 16th.  My idea is that after WWTOO, we'll put a bunch of tasks that need to be done around the Grove (and can be done within 2 or 3 hours), into a bucket and we all pick one.

Work tasks can be traded among members, and we can even do this in teams to make it easier.

Tasks would be from this list:
http://www.cedarlightgrove.org/board/index.php?topic=250.0

...as well as any other tasks we can think of (post your ideas!).  That way we can give the Grove a good wipe-down cleaning.  All participants will receive a certificate and recognition at the Mabon High Rite.

What do ya'll think?  I picked this day because it's the first free day we have that doesn't interrupt anything else.  To note, this is the weekend BEFORE Summerlands.
- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

books

Re: Grove Work Day August 16th
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »
Shoot I'll be in Texas for Tani's 1st and Grandma Joe's 95th!