Author Topic: Annual Meeting 2021  (Read 3363 times)

Offline EricGernat

• Scribe
  • Druid
Annual Meeting 2021
« on: December 08, 2020, 09:00:32 PM »
The 2021 annual meeting is scheduled for January 10, 2021 after Walk with the Old Ones (exact time TBA).

Due to COVID-19 contact precautions, the annual meeting will be held on Zoom. If you wish to attend and cannot participate by Zoom, please inform the Witan by email (witan@cedarlightgrove.org) no later than 12/27/2020 so the Witan can attempt to arrange other options.

There will be a discussion and vote on changes to the CLG bylaws at this annual meeting.

In order to be eligible to vote on any CLG business at the annual meeting, an individual must meet the following requirements by the time of the meeting:
  • CLG and ADF dues must be current
  • Must have signed the Book of CedarLight
  • Must have attended at least 5 CLG events (high rites and/or business meetings) in the 12 months preceding the annual meeting

Other upcoming events include:
  • Yule high rite on December 19, 2020
  • Monthly business meeting on December 29, 2020
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline EricGernat

• Scribe
  • Druid
Re: Annual Meeting 2021
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 11:58:55 AM »
The annual meeting will begin at 1PM on January 10, 2021 after Walk with the Old Ones.

A proposed agenda will be distributed in advance. This agenda must be adopted by the voting members at the onset of the meeting by a majority vote. Afterwards, a 2/3 majority vote is required to change the agenda. These procedures are consistent with Robert's Rules of Order.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Moira_Dee

• CLG Member
  • Druid
  • "Other and laughing about it"
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 06:28:09 PM »
Was a follow update date to the annual meeting set?  I haven't see the dates for events update on the google calendar so I wasn't sure if maybe I missed it.
Dance to your own rythmn and listen to the music of your soul.  Lots of love and laughter are the things that make us whole.

Offline EricGernat

• Scribe
  • Druid
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 01:56:03 PM »
To my knowledge, no subsequent meeting has been scheduled yet.