Author Topic: New CLG Forum is Launched!  (Read 11604 times)

Offline Crystal

• Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
  • Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
New CLG Forum is Launched!
« on: July 10, 2004, 11:02:02 AM »
I'm going to work on getting categories and permissions set up.  If you feel like suggesting a category, feel free to post it here.  I'll also work on getting the color scheme adjusted to suit our personality more.
- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

ladykatherina

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 09:07:09 PM »
Great Job Crystal and Sati, it looks great and I'm just testing the waters here LOL :rolleyes:  

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 09:23:24 PM »
Thanks! :)  Looks like everyone is getting the hang of it fairly easily.  Feel free to play with your profile on the top where it says MY CONTROLS.

I will post some tips and such for adding avatars, making a signature, creating polls, etc.  But they should also already be on the HELP link at the top right.
- Crystal

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

Reaver

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 07:27:43 PM »
Very Nice!  Congrats on an arduous task completed in a most excellent fashion. ;)  

Aikidomo

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2004, 10:31:45 PM »
Hey this looks really great. I look forward to some nice discussions here.  :D  

Desmodean

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 10:31:40 AM »
Hi everyone,

How about a Book review section. Since there are a trillion books out there. How about an area where people can review some of the different books that they have read.

JackGreen

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 01:20:26 PM »
A book section would be an excellent idea (especially since I'm doing nearly nothing but reading this summer.

Jack

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 08:09:48 PM »
Not a problem, I'll open that up in just a sec :)
- Crystal

Lilth

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2004, 09:59:03 PM »
my suggestion isn't necessarily regarding a category but have you considered an "edit" option so if we make a mistake or typo in our own post we can make changes to it?

oh, here's a category suggestion: Book of Shadows - for sharing and discussing spellwork