Author Topic: October Journey and mini Rite  (Read 6905 times)

lindowyn

October Journey and mini Rite
« on: October 17, 2013, 07:15:22 PM »
Hi all!

This is just a friendly reminder that our journey to hang with the Deities of Samhain (and likely the other kindred that want to hang, you'd have a hard time keeping the ancestors away) will occur this Friday evening.

We are gathering at 7pm, and intend to start around 7:30 once everyone is settled. Once we journey and journal (J&J), we're going to light a fire in the sanctuary and have a mini ritual. The full moon is a great time for amplifying prayers and manifestations. We're going to make it a Druidic/Wiccan (I have dubbed it "Wuish" which is better than "Diccan") blend to accommodate some of the folks we'll have there. It's a mini rite because it's a learning rite, but no less powerful. I'm writing up the liturgy tonight.

Please bring snacks, food, offerings, incense...whatever you are feeling moved to. Take a moment and meditate on this. For folks who cannot make it and would like to attend in spirit, let me know if you'd like me to light you a candle or an incense or offering and I would be happy to do that for you.

Attendees: Write a poem or bring/write a song. I'm feeling a strong pull towards the sonic powers. If you can't, don't worry.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:59:37 AM by lindowyn »

debbie

Re: October Journey and mini Rite
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:06:26 PM »
I will be there.

What do you mean by sonic powers?

lindowyn

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 12:10:13 AM »
*laugh* Things that make sound.

Offline dragonfaerie

• Priestess of Caffeina
  • Witan
  • Druid
    • Under the Shell
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »
I usually go with "Druwitch". Sorry I missed this. I've been a little behind on everything again. :(
Erin go bragh!

Offline carynml

• Senior Druid Emeritus and Priest
  • Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 11:19:00 AM »
Unpinning
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:56:07 AM by carynml »
-Caryn-