Author Topic: CedarLight Huzzah's 2010  (Read 34120 times)

Offline carynml

• Senior Druid Emeritus and Priest
  • Witan
  • Druid
Re: CedarLight Huzzah's 2010
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2010, 07:11:51 PM »
Hussah to Wayne for an Awesome Awesome Awesome workshop today.  I am definitely waiting for Pt 2.
WooHoo Go CedarLight!!!!!   We rock!!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 07:30:25 PM by carynml »
-Caryn-

Offline Crystal

• Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
  • Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2010, 08:03:34 AM »
-Fantastic- workshop, I too am excited for Part two :D

Also Huzzah's to John and Will for splitting half of the wood out back for burning.  That's a -lot- of work :D

Huzzah to Taryn for washing a lot of dishes yesterday, and huzzah to Ashley for bringing us Greek noms and retrieving Taryn's laptop :D

Huzzah to Ashley for helping me try out the bug barrier stuff around the outside of the house.

- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

lindowyn

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2010, 04:19:33 PM »
MORE Huzzahs that are slightly unrelated, but not quite:

MERCURY RETROGRADE ENDS TOMORROW.

Thank GOODNESS.

debbie

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2010, 11:22:25 PM »
It ends tomorrow?  You mean, normalicy might return?  Oh!  Something to look forward to!!!!

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »
Lotta Huzzah's to go out today :)  It was a nice peaceful day at the Grove.

Huzzah to:

• Will for chopping up firewood (I saw a few people over there doing things, but I wasn't sure what they were doing, so I apologize if others helped)
  • Bennu for helping me set up and tear down the Swap meet
  • Ashley for making crepes and noms
  • Liz for washing dishes and doing general clean-up
  • Frank for helping tear-down the swap party
  • Everyone who helped clean inside that I missed cause I was cleaning up outside
  • Everyone who brought items AND everyone who took something home

Did I miss anything?
- Crystal

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

lindowyn

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »
A whole ton of huzzahs for today!

Huzzah to Debbie's sister Ann for her detoxification presentation! It was wonderful having her. :D

Huzzah to Debbie and Phoenix for a fun embroidery class we held in Dun Elphame today!

Huzzah to everyone who cooked, cleaned, and came out for Walk With The Old Ones! ( Ashley did not realize until five minutes before hand that she has never led this before. EEP )

Thank you to Bennu and Phoenix who brought sausage and eggs and joined me while cooking barefoot in the kitchen.

Also, big huzzahs for everyone that helped out at the Grove Yard Sale yesterday! We raised over a hundred dollars (Liz has the exact totals I b'lieve). Liz, Debbie, CB, and Ashley worked the tables and had fun doing it.

Huzzah also to those who donated to the yard sale/swap!

Cedarlight, we freaking rock!

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
So proud of you guys :D
- Crystal

Offline carynml

• Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2010, 09:37:10 PM »
Hussah! 
-Caryn-

bennuheka

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2010, 11:16:58 PM »
That's right...we are AWSOME!  YEAH!  CLG!

Offline carynml

• Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2010, 12:53:36 PM »
Hussah to John for deciding to donate the time, energy and sweat to repair the sheetrock in the Grove Space.

Hussah to Ashley and Taryn for helping with the painting yesterday and helping to move furniture. Hussah

Hussah to Ashley, Taryn, Jack and I think Kelly for representing CLG at a body painting theme camp at Wickerman this weekend.  I know its going to be hot so all HAIL the volunteers!
-Caryn-

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2010, 06:50:56 PM »
Huzzah to Caryn for bringing in $210 for the Grove today with her Reiki II intensive :)

Huzzah to all those who helped clean-up!
- Crystal

Offline carynml

• Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »
Big Huzzah to Jim and Jack for mowing the grass today.  Shoot it was only knee high in a couple of places  but the skeeters were murderous   :o   the mowing should help some with that.

Huzzah to Dave for helping to clear the yard of fallen sticks and hoses so the mowers could mow.

Huzzah to Josephine for donating 6 handicapped bars to the grove.

Huzzah!
-Caryn-

Offline carynml

• Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2010, 06:33:21 PM »
Huzzah to the folk for a most excellent WWtOO's this morning.  I admit to not really being into it as we began but boy did it ever take on a life of it's own. Awesome!  Huzzah!!!!
-Caryn-

Offline Crystal

• Web Goddess
  • Druid
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2010, 06:59:30 PM »
I want to extend a special huzzah to the team of folks who cam down yesterday to do a lot of cleaning painting and reorganizing of the Grove as we work through a Grove redesign.

I was shocked and extremely grateful for how awesome everything looked this morning.  The new info station, the new main CLG altar, all the dishes and food moved into the parsonage.  It all looked -fantastic- and I am eternally grateful for all of the hard work, sweat, and determination of our Grove here.

I look forward to what comes next, and though I might not be down this Monday (dad's surgery is Friday, but I'm still going to try to come down on Sunday), I am looking forward to the next workday that I can come down and get dirty too.

Also special huzzah to Caryn for her awesome Ogham workshop today, and also to the well-oiled machine of volunteers completing their tasks on the whiteboard today.  We'll be switching tasks around again next weekend.

If you are not currently marked down on the volunteer board, feel free to speak up and I will add your name :)
- Crystal

bennuheka

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 06:31:05 PM »
OK, Today all I can say is I am so PROUD of my fellow grove mates.  WE have a whole lot of Huzzahs today and I want to personally thank each of you for all the hard work and team effort.  We all managed to get the inside space finished, some more progress on the mother earth altar space, lawn mowed, firewood cut and stacked, flower beds mulched, worked in Apt B as well as, the space between the upstairs apts cleaned and painted, the pavilion cleaned and hosed down.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...if I left you off the list or a tasked that you finished, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...tell me I do not want to leave anyone out from this Huzzah!

HUZZAHS go to...
Ashley
Caryn
Will
Phoenix
Jim
Z-Wolf
Debbie
Steven
Brian
Jackie
CB