Author Topic: CLG Huzzahs 2013  (Read 24343 times)

debbie

CLG Huzzahs 2013
« on: January 06, 2013, 11:13:29 PM »
A MAJOR. Huzzah to Danielle who spent the whole afternoon thoroughly cleaning and organizing our ritual supply room!!

I stepped in there and thought I had entered a newly renovated space, with space and all that floor.  She found room for everything.  It's fantastic!

Huzzah to Aurora today for making us soup to feed us after the impromptu Reiki healing.

Offline carynml

• Senior Druid Emeritus and Priest
  • Witan
  • Druid
2013 Hussah list
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 08:48:59 PM »
HUSSAH to Crystal, the master web mistress for saving our ass, er I mean our website, HUSSAH!
-Caryn-

phoenixrose

Re: 2013 Hussah list
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 10:07:38 PM »
Indeed, hussah, Crystal!

Offline Crystal

• Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
  • Web Goddess
  • Druid
  • Senior Druid Emeritus & Trustee, Webmaster
    • My Personal Blog
Re: CLG Huzzahs 2013
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 08:59:54 PM »
I'd like to give a massive Huzzah to the following people for their donations in 2012.  Rather than give exact amounts, I'll break this up into chunks.  This includes in-kind donations, which is why it is important to put your receipts in the cauldron with your name on it when you buy food or other goodies for Grove functions :)  It all adds up!

First and foremost, because this is epically awesome, for those who donated more than $7,000 to the Grove in 2012:

Reverend Caryn MacLuan!

Donated over $1,000:
Jim G
Debbie B

Donated over $400:
Aurora Silvermane
Susan D
Reverend Crystal Groves

Donated over $300:
Taryn Lyon
Rob and Mia

Donated over $200:

Ashley B
Wayne K
Garren

Donated over $100:
Shelly and Family
Kelly
Amy
Scott
Kalen
Starrla

Donated to the Grove in 2012:
Betony and Linden
Dannielle
Jorge
Maura
Lynda
Michael
Ben
Dennis
Francesca
Tracy
Jack
Bennu
Jeff
Andrew
Alexandria
Phoenix

Several people on this list were going through severe hardship and STILL managed to donate to the Grove.  That deserves a lot of credit in my eyes.
- Crystal
Senior Druid Emertius and Board of Trustee, Webmaster, Naturalist and Bard

The true show of one's faith is the willingness to go from top to bottom and be just as vigilant and devoted to the "cause". - Crystal Groves

"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. " - Dwight Eisenhower

"You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back" - Author Unknown

debbie

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »
Huzzah to the makers of trenches and builders of burns (sp?)!  Hail to the diggers and movers and aching back- ers!

debbie

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 05:04:55 PM »
Burms?

Offline AuroraSilvermane

• Druid
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 05:23:51 PM »
Bermination has forsaken the countryside!

phoenixrose

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 10:01:23 PM »
And Hussah to an awesome, dedicated reiki team!

debbie

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 12:19:20 AM »
Yes indeed.  It was fantastic to have so many there and we got to work on everyone, except for one who declined.  It felt good to serve like that again.

debbie

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »
Huzzah to the folk who stayed after today and battled the mud, the cines, the cold, the stones, the carrying of heavy objects and the digging up of portals.

Everyone found their niche and got busy while three went to home improvements in hoes of bringing back much needed items but

phoenixrose

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 09:09:32 PM »
Sounds like there was some serious rockin' and rollin' at the Grove today in the form of a stone walkway. Huzzah and thank you!

Offline carynml

• Senior Druid Emeritus and Priest
  • Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 07:50:33 AM »
Yes!  Ashley and Debbie got there around 10, I got there around 11, John came in between 1 and 2 and Wayne stopped in after work.  I think I left around 7 and there were still there. 
Twas a fine fine day to be working in the mud. 

We kicked mud!
-Caryn-

reveuserose

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 04:08:20 PM »
Huzzahs to all and good work, it looks awesome from the WIP picture =)

mjwjzk

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 09:27:22 PM »
The Grove looks beautiful! You all did amazing and difficult work. I so wish I was able to be a part of it, and hope I can pitch in some later this season. So impressed!

Offline AuroraSilvermane

• Druid
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 11:01:23 PM »
Major props to Scott and John for helping dig out/clean up the old stone walkway to the sanctuary. It had looked a little...lacking, next to the new one, so we dug out around the stones and made a path out of it, coming together with the new path, with sand in between. It will soon have a layer of pebbles as well.

Big props as well to Frank and the other dude who's name I don't know :-[ for helping dig that hellish drainage ditch (and to anyone else who helped do that). It's certainly a major undertaking. Now we'll have a stream  :)

Huzzah!  ;D