Author Topic: Emergency Response Ritual  (Read 53692 times)

bennuheka

Re: Emergency Response Ritual
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »
Phoenix and I will be there.

debbie

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
As it turns out, I will be too rushed to get there by 6:30.  Food for my dog is still cooking and I've been absorbed into my DP program all of a sudden.  A creative flow is occuring. 

I will join with you in spirit.  When you are about to begin, text me on my phone and I will stop what I'm doing and meditate with you.  Then text me again, if you can when you are done?

I love the idea of going to the waters edge.  I hope you all do.  Have a feeling it will be a very special experience tonight.  Maybe its just me, but I'm really feeling the energy within last few days.

Offline carynml

• Senior Druid Emeritus and Priest
  • Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2010, 05:44:37 PM »
Oh, I thought we were going to Ft Howard.  
-Caryn-

debbie

« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2010, 05:52:59 PM »
Caryn, Will, Ashley, Keyye, Pheonix and Bennu...it should be a powerful experience tonight.  Please let me know when you are about to begin because I truly wish to join in with you in spirit.  I'm really feeling the energy tonight.  Someone just text me a few minutes before you all begin or let me know the approximate time you will begin?  Thanks. 

Offline carynml

• Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »
OK we will just meet ya'll at the Grove.
-Caryn-

lindowyn

« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2010, 06:19:02 PM »
If we're going to Ft Howard we can meet you guys at Ft Howard. 0.o I just hadn't seen a decision being made yet...just suggestions so far.

bennuheka

« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »
I would like to propose a ritual based in native American ideas for this Friday's ritual.  It is a ritual of cleansing, grounding and refocusing.  We have all been hit so hard with this oil spill in the gulf that I have been noticing a detachment from individual Self.  I know that I am in need of a time out to rethink and get a clear view and focus.  The ritual would allow for people to cleanse off the unnecessary, to ground their personal energy and to reconnect with the earth on a more personal level.  Which I would hope would help in the refocusing and give a clear direction to head into continuing our work to flame the fires of others.  I have been noticing also that people in the grove are starting to wear out and down.  So this ritual would be a good time to heal and re energize.  It is a quite ritual of few words and a guided meditation to go and see Mother Earth and just talk with her.  But, most importantly it is a ritual for us, for if we falter then so does the work and energy we have been putting out. 

Any opinions would be great.

debbie

« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2010, 04:50:22 PM »
If I can actually make it up, that would be most wonderful.

bennuheka

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »
OK, so what are we doing this friday?

JackGreen

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2010, 04:26:30 PM »
Okay, you guys, what is happening on Friday?

I'm confused. Which is oh so normal.

Jack

debbie

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2010, 04:32:32 PM »
I thought Bennu spoke of the Native American healing session?

bennuheka

« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2010, 04:48:02 PM »
Yes, I proposed a ritual for people to consider , since no one except you replied I don't think it is what people want.

Offline carynml

• Witan
  • Druid
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2010, 10:13:07 PM »
I'm good with it.
-Caryn-

debbie

« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2010, 10:45:56 PM »
Perhaps with the cap on right now and the oil not gushing out, at the moment anyway, maybe this is the perfect time for a momentary reprieve to heal ourselves just as Bennu suggested.  There is still a long haul ahead even if they "kill the well."

JackGreen

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2010, 11:40:16 AM »
So tonight at the Grove?
What time?

Jack