10am Doors open for morning pot luck brunch
11:30 Weekly Blessing Rite
1pm Preparedness #2 Reviewing homework – What did we discover and looking at ways to use solar to make a power outage more livable.
3pm Ogham Class #3. In this class we venture into the 2nd acmi of the Ogham with the letters: Huath and Duir.
February at CedarLight
Feb 4th Imbolc High Rite Doors open to public at 3PM Ritual at 5PM Pot Luck Feast to follow please bring a dish to pass.
for more details.
Feb 5th Private event at grove for members
Feb 12th Imbolc omen discussion and start of Ostara planning. Change of seasonal altar.
Feb 19th Preparedness: Extended Electrical Outages Pt 1. We will go over contingency considerations for 1 week without electricity. You will have homework to bring back to part 2 in March.
2:00 Ogham Class #2, we will go over the last 3 letters of the 1st aicme. Please bring something to take notes with.
Feb 26th Blessing of Seeds, Bring your seed to share. Workshop on starting seeds and cuttings.
It’s going to be a great month at CedarLight! Come check us out!
Just a few highlights of the things we did for our community in 2016
• Weekly public Blessing Rites and other activities
• Monthly public Reiki Shares
• Drive to supply aid to a county Humane Society which got inundated when a local puppy farm was discovered and all the dogs confiscated. We sent several hundred pounds of food and supplies.
• Helped a community organization clean up an abandoned cemetery.
• Planted 635 trees through the Arbor Day foundation.
• Raised $810.00 for food and supplies for Native Americans living on the Pine Ridge Reservation
Go-Go CedarLight Grove!
Jan 1: No events, enjoy New Year’s Day!
Jan 8: Discussion of Yule Omen, Imbolc Planning
Jan 15: Imbolc Planning & Ogham Workshop #1 (It will be a series)
Jan 21: Reiki I class, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Jan 22: Yearly CLG business and scheduling meeting
Jan 29: Final Imbolc planning and preparation
Feb 4: Imbolc High Rite
CedarLight Grove will be having our monthly Witan Meeting this Sunday after Walk with the Old Ones. All are welcome to attend.
We are also starting our Yule Planning with Hallowed Ground ProtoGrove, so don’t hesitate to provide input and feedback as we go along.